Intellectual Property Infringement
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. Company is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Company’s policy not to permit materials known by it to infringe another party’s intellectual property rights to remain on the Service.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and expects our users to do the same. If you have a good-faith belief that any content on www.newskhojo.com violates or infringes your copyright, please email to us (see https://www.newskhojo.com/contact/). We’ll need you to provide us with enough information to locate the content you’re concerned with, as well as an email address in case we need to contact you. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
Please note that You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact us via email (see https://www.newskhojo.com/contact/). Upon receipt of a notification, the Website will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Website and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
If you have any questions about these Copyright Policy, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.newskhojo.com/contact/